Career Opportunity : Bank of Kigali Rwanda Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Head of Core Banking Systems Job Recruitment
Our client, Bank of Kigali is Rwanda’s largest commercial bank by assets.
The bank is one of the commercial banks licensed by the National Bank of Rwanda, the country’s banking regulator.
They are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Kigali, Rwanda office:
Head of Core Banking Systems
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the Head of Core Banking Systems will be responsible for ensuring the optimum operation of the core banking systems, the day to day operations, integration with other interfaces and development or upgrade of the banking systems.
- Developing and leading the implementation of a strategy that ensures the management of core banking systems is aligned with the needs of the business
- Developing policies and procedures that guide interactions with the Core Banking systems to ensure compliance with the regulations
- Developing tools for use in monitoring the performance of the core banking systems to enhance ease and efficiency in monitoring and responding to gaps
- Developing and leading the implementation of change management programs to enhance the uptake of core banking products introduced that enhance service delivery
- Supervising the administration of business application system change control files to ensure relevant information security controls are observed
- Coordinating engagement with users on improvements to the core banking systems to ensure the systems are responsive to user needs
- Supervising data administration to ensure the availability of accurate and current information for business use
- Leading the design and developing data administration web interfaces for data management
- Coordinating the testing of new products / enhancements in business applications to ensure business requirements are met
- Leading the recruitment and training of staff in the department to ensure the availability of competencies critical for the delivery of timely and quality core system management services
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or any other relevant field
- Relevant master’s degree from a recognized institution and professional qualifications in IT will be an added advantage
- At least eight (8) years’ experience in IT at an organization of similar and complexity, two (2) of which must be at a senior management level
- Experience in the Banking sector is preferable
- Good Interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure
- Innovation ability and budgeting knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Team player with a track record of delivering results
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 10th December 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “HEAD OF CORE BANKING SYSTEMS”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.