Career Opportunity : Senior Marketing Officer Job Description
Employment Vacancy : GA Insurance Limited Job Recruitment
GA Insurance Limited – Health Division
Job Title: Senior Marketing Officer – Health Insurance
Job Summary: Reporting to the General Manager Health Division, the incumbent shall be responsible for promoting sales and marketing of all GA Insurance Health products through intermediaries and to direct clients.
The incumbent shall be responsible for the following:
- Sourcing and procuring of business from brokers, independent agents and other channels in line with the set targets / budgets;
- Identifying business opportunities with potential and prospective agents, brokers, and organized groups, evaluating their positions and developing a sales opportunity.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market and competitor’s activities.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports giving details of individual performance on business acquired / lost / sales pipeline and feedback on market practices;
- Addressing client / customer enquiries and feedback within the timelines stipulated in Customer service charter and/or SLAs signed with respective clients;
- Premium collection in line with the Credit control policy;
- Any other related duties assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Job Holders Specifications:
Education / Qualifications:
- Diploma in Business related field
- University Degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Health Insurance sales and marketing.
How to Apply
If you meet the above minimum requirements, send your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org indicate the position applied for on the email subject line so as to be received on or before 30th November, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.