Career Opportunity : manufacturing Industry Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Chief Technology Officer Job Recruitment
Our client is in the manufacturing Industry.
The seek to hire a well experienced Chief Technology Officer who will be tasked with evaluating, planning, and configuring, implementing, controlling, monitoring and maintaining secure computer environments, including all internet facing services, to telephony edge-based services to support smooth business operations at all times.
Reporting: To the CFO
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the exploration of innovative tools and strategies to deliver IT solutions that are aligned to the company’s technical architecture, business plans and long-term strategy.
- Ensure development and execution of SAP and business process best practices across the organization.
- Develops processes, procedures and oversees the installation for upgrades, configurations and patches for the enterprise SAP system, subsystems in supporting hardware products.
- Develops new system and application implementation plans, custom scripts and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability.
- Directly responsible for technical project deliverables; may lead projects including developing high-level project plans, assigning tasks and facilitating team processes to achieve set project objectives.
- Ensures the performance and reliability of SAP systems.
- Defines procedures for user access servers, files, and databases. Plans and manage new hardware and software releases and assesses risk of implemented changes before performing them.
- Develops new system and application implementation plans, custom scripts and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability acquired.
- Monitors and maintains a comprehensive set of performance metrics for all system features; maintains history reports, identifies and addresses reoccurring problems.
- Develop online help and update systems support help scripts.
- Ensure that records of system downtime and equipment inventory are properly documented and maintained.
- Administration of Internet facing services (HTTP, FTP, SSL, SOAP, XML/API, SMTP, DNS, TLS, Web Services, etc.)
- Prepare and maintain systems, infrastructure, procedural and process documentation.
- Develop procedures, programs and documentation for backup and restoration of host operating systems and host-based applications
- Act as an escalation point for internal support departments by providing technical assistance through responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions about software, hardware, systems and infrastructure.
- Drive programmes to enhance IT capacity to drive business excellence. Stays current with technological developments in systems administration technology and recommends ways for the company to take advantage of new technology.
- Researches and evaluates emerging SAP technologies.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or a related field.
- ITIL Foundation, PMP, CISCO Certifications
- 10 years working experience in a dynamic and innovative environment with not less than 5 years at a leadership level as a HoD or immediate Deputy,
- 5 years hands-on on SAP R 3 experience with start to end full cycle SAP R3 implementation experience with leading role in MM module and good knowledge of all modules – FICO, MM, PP and SD modules with a commerce background.
- Prior experience in the manufacturing industry
- Experience in implementing and managing BI (Business Intelligence) software.
- Experience in handling Cloud Applications, Routers, IoT and networking, AWS Management & demonstrated proficiency in G-Suit Management.
- Experience in developing reports using Crystal reports, ABAP, Visual Basic, MS Access, Crystal reports etc.
- Experience in various OS platforms, computer languages and databases, should be able to query databases and create custom query templates for SAP.
- Ability to use and support iOS databases and Applications
- Experience in troubleshooting solutions and perform root cause analysis, collecting and reading logs to reduce speed to resolution
- In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement best practices.
- Knowledge of key business processes and ability to deploy competitive IT strategies related to drive business excellence.
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to handle any kind of business productivity enhancement software from scratch.
- Ability to: Plan, organize and document system design activities and to configure systems to be consistent with policies/procedure
- Good analytical ability and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing, effectively at all levels.
- Project Management
- Problem-solving skills with a knack for technical innovation
- Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in a multicultural environment Self-starter and self-motivated
- Customer Focus and Drive for Results
- Ethics & Values
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Chief Technology Officer – Manufacturing on the Subject line
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.