Career Opportunity : Oasis Healthcare Group Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Pharmaceutical Technologist Job Recruitment
Oasis Healthcare Group is currently looking for qualified and dedicated individuals to fill the following open vacancies:
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Technologist
Job Location: Oasis Doctors Plaza Kakamega, Kehancha, Nyamira and Homabay.
Work Type: Full time.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Control medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Protect patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ensure the fridge in the pharmacy for medication has the right temperature for medications stored.
- Receive orders for both consumables and drugs through the procurement officer and follow up to know when the drugs will be supplied.
- Ensure that stock reorder levels are not surpassed.
- Clean and dust cabinets, lockers and fridge where medication is stored.
- Confirm the short expiry period and advise the procurement officer on the way forward.
- Assist the pharmacy in-charge to draft and review SOPs for the hospital pharmacy and forward for review and implementation.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized institution.
- Registration with the Pharmacy and Poison Board.
- Computer literate.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants to send their detailed CVs, cover letters, licenses and academic testimonials; quoting their Expected Salaries
OR hand delivered to Oasis Specialist Hospital Kisii.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Applications without the above information will not be considered.
Applications must reach us not later than 30th November 2018.
Interviews for Kakamega and Webuye positions will be held on 7th December 2018.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Oasis HealthCare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.