Career Opportunity : Contractor Fire Technicians Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Contractor Fire Technicians Job Recruitment
Our client, a well-established Company that provides safety solutions is looking for high-end Contractor Fire Technicians to be responsible for time to time inspections and preventative maintenance services on numerous sized fire extinguishers and firefighting equipment.
- Performance of periodic inspections and preventative maintenance services on numerous sized fire extinguishers and firefighting equipment.
- Replace, repair, fill and tag all fire extinguishers and fire hose in the after service.
- Complete electronic and/or hand-written inspection reports in a timely manner.
- Communicate with customers to assure any system deficiencies are promptly reported and corrected.
- Help schedule and complete assigned tasks.
- Document time worked and all paperwork relating to assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Become proficient at maintaining a highly structured inspection schedule based upon established practices.
- Periodic service and test firefighting equipment.
- Maintain fire extinguishers property wide in accordance with applicable standards and regulations.
- Inspects and tests fire protection and/or detection systems to verify that such systems are installed in accordance with appropriate laws, codes, ordinances, regulations and standards.
- At least a diploma in Engineering
- 5 years experience in a similar role
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 10th December 2018
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.