Career Opportunity : Project Lead Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Business Solutions Job Recruitment
Our client is a leading ICT Solutions provider in East Africa region and has retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last six years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Project Lead – Business Solutions
Reporting to the Software Manager, the Project Lead – Business Solutions will be responsible for effectively managing the performance of the team to deliver on support and project targets for the success of the business.
- Progress reporting and documentation for team projects
- Reporting and distributing team information highlighting areas for improvement and those of concern and opportunity
- Recommending and implementing operational process and platforms for improvement
- Participating in appraisal and development of the team
- Providing business-consulting services to existing /potential clients
- Designing and setting up appropriate software solutions
- Facilitating end user training
- Participating in technical pre-sales consulting & demos
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Business Administration/Information Technology/Information Systems/Business/Financial Systems or any related field
- Postgraduate certification/degree in accounting or business management would be an added advantage for applicants with a first degree in information systems/computing
- At least 2 years of experience in project management
- Experience in ERP is preferable
- High level of computer competence
- A clear understanding of accounting principles and ability to communicate them
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and under high pressure environment
- Good managerial, operational and organizational skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “PROJECT LEAD – BUSINESS SOLUTIONS” by 17th December 2018 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.