Career Opportunity : Sasini Kenya Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Group Managing Director Job Recruitment
Job Vacancy: Group Managing Director
Our Client, Sasini PLC, a reputable public quoted company in the agribusiness sector, in Kenya, wishes to fill the vacant position of Group Managing Director (GMD). The successful candidate will be expected to lead the Group’s efforts to grow its business to newer and greater heights.
Based in Nairobi, the position has responsibility for its core Tea and Coffee activities including the Coffee Mill located in other parts of Kenya and its other diversified activities in avocado, macadamia, retail and dairy.
Working closely with the Company’s Board of Directors, the successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with hands – on orientation and shall be responsible for developing and implementing the company’s long term plans with a view to achieving sustained growth and creating enhanced shareholder value.
The job holder will be responsible for providing strategic and visionary leadership with full operational responsibility in the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic business plans agreed by the board.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following areas: Engineering, Physical Sciences. Business, Social Sciences, and Humanities and Arts, or related field gained from a recognized university; and a
Post-Graduate qualification in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Experience (of not less than 10 years) in strategic planning and execution of business strategies with a strong risk assessment and management skills.
- Skills in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures with strong knowledge in Financial, ICT and Social Media management skills.
- Strong leadership qualities, a track record of innovation and creativity with the ability to manage change.
- Dynamic and strategically minded individual with the passion for performance and who is able to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to engage and relate with the Board of Directors, Government, the private sector players and other stakeholders.
- Excellent people management, interpersonal, negotiation, conflict management, communication and presentation skills.
- Have strong risk assessment and management skills.
- A strong Agriculture and Commercial background and knowledge of the international markets will be an added advantage.
A competitive offer, which includes an incentive component, will be put on the table to the successful candidate.
The working environment will be exciting and challenging for those who want to make a mark.
If you are interested and qualified, please submit your application and CV to the email email@example.com so as to reach us by Friday 21 December, 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.