Career Opportunity : HR Officer Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Human Resources Officer Job Recruitment
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Officer to be based in Mombasa to implement a variety of human resource programs.
The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, training and development.
If you are looking to kick start your career in HR, this is the place to be.
Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks in performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Proven experience as HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource
- IHRM Membership
If you qualify for the above, kindly send your cv to email@example.com on or before 30th December 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.