Career Opportunity : Recruitment Specialist Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Recruitment Specialist Job Recruitment
Vacant Position: Recruitment Specialist
Division: Recruitment & Selection
Reporting To: Head of Division
Duty Station: Nairobi
Position Description: The Recruitment Specialist will lead the critical talent acquisition function in the organization. The Specialist will manage end-to-end multiple, recruitment processes in a timely and effective way, ensuring that diverse qualified and highly competent candidates are presented to the client for the selection process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruitment & training tender response and bidding
- Writing proposals to the clients and doing presentation of the same proposal
- Following up with the bid tenders on the opening days, venue and all other required logistics as per requirement by the client
- Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing clients
- Understanding and keeping up-to-date with constant developments in the company to ensure that recruitment and selection procedures and practice meet operational standards
- Creation of job descriptions of various positions and placing advertisements on selected hosts and plan.
- Identifying areas for expansion and development in recruitment, training and talent search in the current market
- To conduct initial screening of CVs and conduct initial telephone interviews.
- To work with managers to develop the recruitment process, including interview to ensure that all job descriptions are in place and remain current and accurate.
- Developing a targeted long-term new business strategy to also encompass regional and international clients and foster growth in these key areas for the future
- Delivering against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met needs, legislative and good practice requirements.
- To manage the administration of all recruitment records, ensuring that these are complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- To manage compliance with the Data Protection Act with respect to the storage of, access to and destruction of personal data.
- Bachelors in Human resource management in a recognized institution
- Diploma in Human Resource management is an added advantage
- Minimum of 4-years’ experience in busy recruitment consultancy services
- Advanced IT skills with good PowerPoint presentation knowledge
- Good knowledge of proposal writing, tender response and bidding
- Ability to pitch for business / business development skills
- Must have worked with and professional Human Resource recruitment and labour outsourcing firm
- Should have knowledge of job profile creation, drafting, posting and advertisement in various platforms including print media advertisement (newspaper)
- Experience to conduct administration tests to candidates including aptitude test and psychometric test
- Verse experience in recruitment, selection and interviewing
- Good in talent search and headhunting knowledge
- The candidate must be willing to learn
- The candidate must be above 28 years of age
- Should be very aggressive and results oriented person
Qualified and interested candidates share their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.