Career Opportunity : Country Sales Manager Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Country Sales Manager Job Recruitment
Our client a multinational pharmaceutical company is looking to hire an experienced Country Sales Manager.
Nature of Job: Full time
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Remuneration: Very Attractive
The incumbent will work as a country head for Kenya and primary responsibility will be to deploy the vision, leadership and strategic roadmap to build world class pharmaceutical operations in Kenya.
The individual will be responsible for building and leading a team of sales, marketing and other functional professionals with the plan to grow and establish markets in Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving profitable revenue growths, and be accountable for driving goals and critically contributing to a holistic, strategic business planning process
- The individual will ensure the Kenya’s contribution to sales is maximized, by successfully implementing strategies and forming a portfolio of brands
- Achieve business results including growth in Top line and manage cash flow
- Drive profitable growth year on year by significantly outperforming the market and ensure Brand Development & establish & grow Market Share
- Build a sustainable demand led business in Kenya
- Develop and execute well-designed business strategies and capitalizing on untapped business opportunities including expansion opportunities in Kenya by establishing company’s products and brands.
- Strong review of market trends and competitor activity with a view to present business cases for future years with the senior leadership
- Efficient management of all support and back-end activities so that there are no gaps between supply and demand
- Team Development and ensure cover for all critical talent in Kenya. Be well aware of the complexities of the external environment (political and cultural) in which affiliates operate and can manage within it
- Pivotal in promoting the company’s products within trade; managed markets through individual meetings, group programs, and professional organization programs specially designed for companies
Skills and Competencies:
- Having a high level of initiative and drive
- Having strong sense of responsibility and commitment to one’s duties
- Able to manage a team
- Selling and Marketing skills
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Strong written communication, exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Must exhibit excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Pharmacy
- MBA (Marketing) will be an added advantage
- Only local Kenyan candidates from reputed Multinational Pharmaceuticals companies
- Currently working as Marketing or Sales Manager with a Multinational Company
- Over 10 Years of Exp. in Sales & Marketing in Pharma Industry
- Candidate must have experience in handling team size of 30+ people
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer applications
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.