Career Vacancy : Clinical Nurse Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Aga Khan Hospital Kilifi Job Recruitment
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya which is an Agency of Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa.
AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
The Hospital wishes to recruit an ideal candidate for the following position:
Clinical Nurse (Renal) – Kilifi BOFA OHC
Job Summary: Responsible for promoting and maintaining high standards of professional nursing care by providing quality services with special focus on Care of renal patients.
Required qualifications, attributes and experience
- Diploma in Community health Nursing (KRCHN)
- Higher Diploma in Renal Care from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid Practicing License from Nursing Council of Kenya
- At least two years of experience in renal care nursing
- Certification in BLS or ACLS will be an added advantage
Candidates are invited to upload a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line
Deadline of submitting application is on 10th January, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer”
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.