Career Vacancy : Aga Khan Hospital Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Catheterization Laboratory Nurse Job Recruitment
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya which is an Agency of Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa.
AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
The Hospital wishes to recruit ideal candidates for the following positions:
Catheterization Laboratory Nurse
- Ability to identify the complex needs of the critically ill patient and to plan effective interventions
- Ability to operate the sophisticated monitoring and life support equipment used in critical care
- Demonstrate high level of expertise and sound scientific knowledge of current practices in critical care.
Required qualifications, attributes and experience
- Diploma in Community Health Nursing
- Should be registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya and also in possession of valid practicing license
- At least two (2) years working experience in critical care nursing or emergency nursing will be an added advantage
- ATLS and ACLS certification will be an added advantage
Candidates are invited to upload a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line
Deadline of submitting application is on 10th January, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer”
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.