Career Vacancy : Dental Technologist Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Dental Technologist Job Recruitment
Our client is one of the leading dental clinics in Kenya and seeks to hire qualified and experienced candidate in the role of Dental Technologist for immediate employment.
- Replaces partial or total loss of natural teeth by constructing partial or full dentures (metal and non-metal).
- Restores natural teeth by fabricating crowns and bridges.
- Corrects dental irregularities by manufacturing fixed or removable appliances.
- Completes implantology procedures by fabricating prostheses to fit implants the dentist places directly into the patient’s jawbone.
- Constructs prostheses by following the dentist’s prescription; making models of the mouth and teeth from impressions of the patient’s mouth taken by the dentist; building-up wax replicas of part or all of the mouth and/or teeth on the model; encasing the wax in a mould material and melting away the wax; replacing the wax with plastic, metal, or ceramic materials to make the replacement appliance; polishing and finishing the appliance prior to its being placed in the patient’s mouth by the dentist.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Other duties as may be allocated in line with this role.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in the same capacity
- At least Diploma in Dental Technology
- Member of the relevant professional body
- Customer oriented
- Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their applications to email@example.com quoting clearly “DENTAL TECHNOLOGIST” on the email subject line so as to reach us on or before 25th January 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.