Career Vacancy : Voi Safari Lodge Job Description
Employment Opportunity: Front Office Supervisor Job Recruitment
Vacant Position: Front Office Supervisor – Voi Safari Lodge
Kenya Safari Lodges and Hotels is a Limited company incorporated in 1966. Our mission is to enhance customer value by offering top quality hospitality experiences. KSLH attracts many clients in their 3 (three) units being: – Mombasa Beach Hotel, Voi safari Lodge and Ngulia safari Lodge.
KSLH (VSL) is seeking to fill a position of a Front Office Supervisor with a professional who is dedicated, experienced and highly talented hospitality professional.
Main Purpose of the Job: To oversee all front operations in front office cashiers, reception, porterage and switchboard. Will also help in planning, organizing and supervising functions in the aforementioned Sub sections
Will oversee the entire front office area with a view of enhancing, reviewing and upgrading operating standards as detailed in the Front office SOPS.
- To oversee all operations in front office cashiers, reception, porterage and switchboard.
- Will also help in planning, organizing and superiorly functions in the aforementioned subsections
- Oversee the prompt and courteous registration of clients at the front desk.
- Oversee the close co-ordination with housekeeping in clearance of rooms to sell.
- Check and approve all sectional duty rosters.
- Organizes and conduct training for office staff.
- Ensures FO statistics are compiled on a daily basis.
- Ensures mis en plus for arrivals, hotel residents and departure is done.
- Check all GRF on arrivals.
- Check all bills before being charged to city ledger.
- Certify all handling over report from all sections of front desk.
- Performs any other duties and special assignment/ projects as may be directed by the Unit manager.
- Minimum O level education with at least KCSE Grade C+ or equivalent.
- Formal professional training with a Diploma front office operation from a recognized Institution.
- Working experience of at least 3 years in hotel/lodge front office, bookings/sales desk or related hospitality/service industry; customer- oriented, sales focused.
- Computer proficiency (MS office suite) experience of Fidelio Front office version 7 will be added advantage
- Strong oral and written communication skills combined with excellent presentation,
- Be able to work on own initiative yet be part of a team.
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to details, practical common –sense approach, applying good judgment at all times Team player.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above positions and can demonstrate that your knowledge, skills, abilities and work experience match the criteria given, please submit your application with a detailed CV attaching copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, stating current position, current remuneration package, 3 referees, email and telephone to the address shown below by close of business of Monday 21st January 2019
The Ag. General Manager (KSLH),
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.