Career Vacancy : Chief HR & Admin Manager Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Chief HR & Admin Manager Job Recruitment
Job Title: Chief HR and Admin Manager
Job Purpose: To handle administrative tasks as it relates to recruitment and selection, salary and benefits administration, leave management, reward management, training and development, and health, safety and welfare program ensuring compliance to internal and local employment regulatory policies, procedures and practices.
Recruitment and Selection
- Coordinates advertising of vacant positions internally and with the local job boards.
- Notifies and schedules successful applicants for interview and testing procedures.
- Administers tests and submits results for interpretation.
- Obtains references and conducts background check for successful applicant.
- Ensures newly hired employees submit required documents such as transcript of record, copy of the education certificates and reference letters.
- Assists newly hired employee in accomplishing the personal data sheet, health insurance form.
- Prepares employment contracts ensuring that basic terms and conditions of employment are clearly defined in the document.
- Informs Finance and Administration Department of the terms and conditions of the employment contract to facilitate inclusion of new employees in the company payroll.
- Schedules induction and orientation of new employees and the new employee’s immediate superior who will run through the main points of the Employee
- Handbook and carry out a detailed induction, respectively.
- Provides new employees with a copy of the Employee Handbook.
HR Operations, Salary and Benefits Administration
- Maintains personnel files and ensures that files are up to date.
- Tracks and records absences, lateness, under time and overtime to ensure that appropriate deduction are applied.
- Maintains and updates leave taking records to ensure that staff take and are able to take the leave that is due to them.
- Prepares the appropriate documentation related to employee movement and change of status.
- Implements all Company-initiated and government-mandated benefits.
- Prepares employee benefit documents and other documents requested by the employee for external use.
- Prepares and submits to appropriate government agencies required forms for new employees.
- Prepares and submits on time required employee related reports in compliance to legal regulatory and statutory regulations (e.g. income tax, health, pension, etc).
- Processes maternity, sickness and loan benefits of employees with the appropriate agencies.
- Provides appropriate forms to employees upon request and acts as first point of contact of employee queries with regards to HR policies and procedures.
Training and Development
- Assist in disseminating training schedule and program to appropriate employees.
- Monitors the training expenses against the budget and submits reports
- Responsible for the registration and confirmation of attendance by participants.
- Follows up availability of resource persons and logistical requirements.
- Monitors attendance of training participants during the training period.
- Facilitates the preparation of certificates of attendance/completion.
- Designs post-training evaluation forms.
- Consolidates post-training evaluation results and prepares and submits evaluation report to the HR Manager.
- Assists in conducting Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and development of appropriate training program.
- Assists in the delivery of products and services training and learning programs to employees.
- Prepares training materials and other logistical requirements.
- Coordinates the availability and requirement for scheduled training activities.
- Drafts the training schedule and budget and submits the same for approval procedures.
- Develops and maintains own knowledge, expertise and professionalism.
- Keeps abreast of current developments in human resources including micro and macro environmental factors and trends.
- Meets personal training and development needs through relevant HR related professional and commercial training and networking activities.
- Lead and coordinate the set-up and ensure continuity of various staff committees
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Performance management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes
- Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- Updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to email@example.com before end of day 30th January 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.