Career Vacancy : Data Manager Job Description
Employment Opportunity : International Centre for Reproductive Health Job Recruitment
The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) works in the area of sexual and reproductive health for general population, Key Populations (KPs) and gender based violence and human rights programs.
We invite applications for the following position;
Programmer / Data Manager
Job Summary: Perform variety of programming assignments and managing databases for epidemiological research, clinical trials, prospective cohorts, cross-sectional surveys and project interventions.
More so support the program team in all Technical Data Support, database Development, data programming processes and learning activities to help ensure accountability and efficiency from start to finish for all programs and projects, both new and established in the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management or statistics or any other related field.
- General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information , Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation and Software Testing
- Strong experience with Open Data Kit (ODK) for design and deployment of survey tools.
- Proven high level proficiency in statistical analysis and management of large datasets using Stata, SPSS or R
- Demonstrated experience in open source programming such as Java, python, etc.
- Ability to develop information systems for mobile devices such as Smartphone’s and tablets.
- Conversant and competent in both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Ability to administer server-side infrastructure for applications.
- Understanding of public health/medical or social sciences field an asset.
- At least 3 years of mid-level management experience is an asset.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new (IT) environments.
A full job description is accessible on our website: http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal by 18th January 2019, 5pm.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.