Career Vacancy : Tuskys Kenya Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Management Accountant Job Recruitment
Job Title: Management Accountant
Job Purpose: The person holds the reporting function of the business. He/she must portray strong analytical and creativity skills. He/she is fundamentally involved in the planning process and is the link between finance and operation.
- Provide full financial visibility of the business by preparing accurate weekly, monthly or periodic dashboards and financial analysis.
- Maintain a comprehensive budget control by implementing a monthly checking process.
- Ensure stable and standard prices are marinating across the business by carrying out daily and weekly reviews.
- Preparation and reporting on weekly, monthly and yearly financial performance / financial position and cash flow of the business.
- Preparation of all/any ad hock/ periodical operation analysis within the business.
- Coordinate and facilitate with Budgeting, Planning & forecasting processes for the organization
- Participate in monitor and maintain a full budgetary control process within the organization
- Coordinate the process and report on retail price changes and control.
- Establish operational trends including demand behaviors and advise the respective units accordingly
- Establish cash outflow requirements and preparing the cash-flow projections.
- Preparation and sharing of any data /schedules/ analysis with company’s business partners
- Custodian of all company data, analysis and dash boards
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned by Management
- Degree in Accounts, Economics and Finance
- CPA (K), ACCA or related qualifications.
- 3 years’ experience two should be in the same capacity
- Proficiency in Ms Navision ERP
- Strong Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Keen on analytical Details
- Report writing, presentation Skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements send your CV to Recruitment-Enquiry@tuskys.com
Quote “Management Accountant“ on the email subject
Application deadline is Tuesday January 14th, 2019 at 5:00pm.
Late applications will not be considered.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.