Career Vacancy : Market Research Manager Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Market Research Manager Job Recruitment
Our client is a Christian-based Africa-wide Agri-market development agency specialized in value chain analysis, profitable smallholder commercialization and market access.
They are seeking to recruit Market Research Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop research/survey tools capturing key indicators and or variables
- Conducts different forms of research and develop relevant materials for findings validation.
- Give innovative and technical input and guide research, Monitoring Evaluation and Learning and programme teams to ensure standard research procedures are adhered to for credibility of research outputs
- Support programme monitoring, evaluation and learning through continuous data gathering, analysis, verification and validation prior to dissemination to partners
- Lead and support research team, design research tools, quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis, literature reviews, preparation of quality reports, technical papers, journals, meeting notes/minutes, and presentations
- Interpret and explain scientific and technical ideas from the research data and other sources by developing high level write-ups, PowerPoints, reports, technical papers, journals and case studies
- Mining high level data pull-outs from the organization and external studies for proposal development as well as pitching to potential partners in meeting, forums, workshops and conferences
- Participate in partnership meetings/forums to profile the organization to potential partners and donors
- Participate in organization’s fundraising through concept notes and proposals development
- Support programmes in data consolidation and analysis for reporting, review and learning with partners
- Supports activities related to communications and knowledge mobilization (media engagement, stakeholder consultations, writing blogs, preparation of research and programme briefs
- Support in general programme data including analysis of market information, baseline, value chain analysis, market studies and evaluations as well as disseminating to relevant stakeholders/partners.
- Undertake review of market research team performance at the end of the year through a performance review discussion and appraisals
- Capacity development of research, MEL and programme teams on different aspects of research tools, methodologies, data/findings’ presentation and documentation
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Economics or Agri-business, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or related subjects
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in research or development organizations.
- Experience with statistical software packages, especially SPSS, STATA, etc.
- Experience in mobile data collection is an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience in agricultural and rural development issues in Sub Saharan Africa
- Past work experience with research or development organizations/NGOs.
How to Apply
To apply, click the link https://flexi-personnel.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/27402
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.