Career Vacancy : Credit Controller Job description
Employment Opportunity : Credit Controller Job Recruitment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for developing and executing the company’s recovery and debt collection efforts.
- Responsible for maximizing recoveries from written off accounts.
- Ensure reconciliation of all accounts in done on time
- Ensure company debts are recovered on time and efficiently.
- Coordinate daily execution of debt follow up by phone, visits and recovery.
- Expected to maintain a minimum net bad debt as per the targets.
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
- Effectively manage account/invoice disputes, both internally and externally and ensure that disputes are resolved without undue delay
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Credit Management, CPA/CCP or related course
- At least 2 years’ experience in credit management in a busty organization
- Should possess strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines and targets.
- Good negotiation skills and must be aggressive at collection
If you meet the above requirements kindly share your CV and salary expectation to email@example.com by 18th January 2019
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.