Career Vacancy : Office Administrator Job Description
Employment Opportunity : WSV Office Administrator Job Recruitment
WSV is hiring!
WSV Office Administrator
Are you someone who likes “new”, “transformative” and “challenging”?
Well, we are looking for join us in our early stage as we grow and help us reshape the development sector (only small ambitions found here…).
Our purpose: Over the next 5 years, we aim to sustainably improve the lives of 3 million people living on less than $3 per day.
WSV is a UK social enterprise. Our mission is to ensure people in communities have long-term access to affordable products and services with the dignity and empowerment of consumers and entrepreneurs, as opposed to beneficiaries.
We do this by developing micro-business solutions that tackle social problems. Once proven, we brand and package them into a “Business in a Box”; which we sell to NGOs to implement in the communities they work in, with our continuous support and improvements – a social franchise.
Our portfolio of 3 social franchises provides access to reusable sanitary pads and education, converts human waste into fertilisers to construct toilets in rural areas, and provides access to solar products and power to those unable to purchase solar products.
WSV also offer a range of support services to organisations looking to develop their own social enterprises.
What we are looking for from you
As the Office Administrator your role will be to keep the machine oiled and moving forwards smoothly.
- Oversee the administration and basic office bookkeeping.
- Assist your team to be in the right place at the right time with the tools they need to do the job.
- Organise the data that comes back from the from our social franchise network.
- Take minutes of office meetings
- Basic marketing and reception duties
- Conduct procurement of day to day office and staff supplies
This job might be for you, if you:
- Like to deal with a wide variety of tasks and learn new things
- Would like to revolutionise a sector and help shape how our social enterprise grows and develops.
- Want to work in a young, vibrant and efficient start-up environment.
- Are looking to develop yourself and face new challenges.
- Want to build a network of amazing contacts from around the world.
And, are someone who:
- Has experience using Microsoft Excel
- Has experience with basic business bookkeeping and HR
- Has good people skills
- Has excellent written English
- Is very organised, detail oriented and can react effectively to new situations.
- Is highly productive and delivers quick and quality results
WSV is growing rapidly and starting to receive global recognition (or at least, we think we are).
You will be core to the business involved in everything with a cross cutting organisation view.
Does this sound like the job for you?
Send us your CV and a one-page cover letter.
Explain why you want to work for WSV and why you are perfect for this role and WSV.
Deadline: 8th February 2019
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter.
For information on WSV, find and follow us on: Web, FB: WSV.Global | Twitter: @WSV_Global
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.