Career Vacancy : Maintenance In-Charge Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Maintenance In-Charge Job Recruitment
Job Vacancy: Maintenance In-Charge
Job Purpose: Responsible for overseeing maintenance efforts across the company. Manages maintenance activities for the upkeep of Machines, moulds, Oversees a range of custodial and maintenance activities. Resolves problems as they arise whether directly or by assembling teams to solve those issues.
Maintenance Manager Job Duties:
- Coordinate maintenance worker efforts to make sure employer property like buildings and grounds are kept up
- Identify areas for improvement and assign workers to take care of issues
- Develop maintenance schedules and enforce them among maintenance staff
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance
- Manage the set up and take down of different events
- Perform troubleshooting to solve repair issues
- Communicate plans for upper level improvements to maintenance worker staff
- Contact and schedule repairmen and extra help as needed
- Perform administrative tasks as required
- Delegate tasks to meet maintenance schedule and satisfy employer needs
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice maintenance vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Team efforts, provide technical expertise to the team
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
Maintenance Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to create a maintenance schedule, Ability to troubleshoot, Knowledge of structure or grounds to be maintained, Knowledge of maintenance procedures,
- Knowledge of systems to be maintained Ability to lift heavy loads, Physical agility, Manual dexterity
- on experience on repair chilling plant, cooling tower and compressor
- on experience on extruder cutter
- on experience on blender/mixture
- on experience on repair blower
- on experience on repair DG set
- on experience on repair shredder/grinder
Send CV to email@example.com
Deadline: February 1st 2019.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.