Career Vacancy : Majid Al Futtaim Carrefour Job Description
Employment Opportunity :Bakery & Pastry Trainer Job Recruitment
Position: Bakery and Pastry Trainer
Our client, Majid Al Futtaim Carrefour, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group Carrefour, 2nd retailer across the world. The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities.
They are seeking to recruit a Bakery and Pastry Trainer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Train on strict adherence to the recipes and appropriate processes while making the various products.
- Make new recipes or improve the existing recipes as per the customer feedback
- Ensuring that all products are always baked on time for quick, efficient and quality service.
- In liaison with the hygiene personnel, ensure that the highest hygiene standards are maintained in the work area.
- To ensure minimal wastage at the baking and pastry process and that all costs are strictly controlled.
- To be proactive, creative and innovative by generating ideas on product development to the management.
- Train the bakery and pastry staff member as assigned by the management in the preparation of various products.
- Ensure that the equipment and machines are maintained in a sound serviceable condition at all times and that no malfunctioning occurs due to negligence.
- Routine daily physical examination as necessary as well as liaising with the supervisor to ensure that they are serviced as scheduled when due.
- Have knowledge of the safety rules and cleaning procedures of all equipment used
- Give appropriate feedback to the supervisor/section manager concerned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Food Technology or similar bakery specific qualification from accredited culinary institution
- At least 3 years full-time equivalent bakery/pastry production experience
- Expert in understanding the link: process/ingredient’s/end product/interaction Base
- Familiar with HACCP standards, preferably participated implementation actively.
CLICK HERE to apply online on or before 28th January 2019.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.