Career Vacancy : Baraka Agricultural College Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Beekeeping Development Coordinator Job Recruitment
Baraka Agricultural College
Beekeeping Development Coordinator
The successful candidate will be required to develop proposals, initiate beekeeping projects with community members, monitor ongoing projects.
Key Requirements and Experience
- A graduate in Agriculture or related field from a recognized University;
- 3 years’ experience in management of beekeeping projects;
- Professional Certification in beekeeping.
- Experience in participatory management and programme approaches;
- Have excellent leadership skills, a team builder and player;
- Having good experience of working in a structured organization;
- Have good analytical, writing and reporting and presentation skills;
- Reasonable experience in proposal development and programme/project management;
- Have good ability to guide on resource mobilization;
- Have strong writing and communication skills;
- Experience with donor community will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st January 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Baraka College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.