Career Vacancy : Clinical Officer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : KANCO Kenya Job Recruitment
Job Vacancy: Clinical Officer – Kakamega
KANCO is regional membership network of organizations including: Non-Governmental Organization (NGOs), Community Based Organization (CBOs), Faith Based Organization (FBOs), Private Sector, Research and Learning Institutions responding to HIV & AIDS and TB in Kenya.
Its mission is to provide leadership, promote collaboration and enhance capacity among Civil Society organizations (CSOs) and other stakeholders to respond to HIV & AIDS, TB other public Health concerns at community level.
Guided by the vision of healthy people, empowered communities, over time KANCO has evolved to become a premier agency for sensitizing, mobilizing and promoting collaboration among civil society organizations (CSOs) working in the region.
KANCO is recruiting a Clinical Officer who will be based in Kakamega.
The Clinical officer will be responsible of ensuring excellent standards and quality of clinical care is provided to all clients and effective referrals and linkages made with tertiary health facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day to day running of the center particularly diagnosis and management of client health conditions.
- Ensuring excellent standards and quality of clinical care is provided to all clients and effective referrals and linkages made with tertiary health facilities.
- Diagnose and institute effective clinical procedures that are consistent with national guidelines as well as observe legal and statutory compliance
- Ensure all clients right to access is adhered to at the Drop in Center
- Providing leadership in developing work schedules for the centre to allow for smooth running of client identification registration and service acquisition including referrals.
- Participating in the preparation of the budgets for specific actions including procurement of Clinical commodities.
- Preparing of quality monthly , quarterly and annual reports
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the management
- Must a holder of Higher Diploma in Clinical Nursing
- Must be a registered Clinical Officer
- At least three (3) years relevant experience in a similar position
- Good communication and leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and CV before 5th February 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quoting the current and expected salary.
The email subject should read Clinical Officer –Kakamega
KANCO is an equal opportunity employer
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.