Career Vacancy : Crystal Recruitment Job description
Employment Opportunity : Business Development Executive Job Recruitment
Who We Are: Crystal Recruitment is a bouquet Recruitment Firm that has been in operations for 3 years with a focus of getting the right talent for our clients across industries. We pride in our ability to work alongside clients by being their Preferred Recruitment Business Partner for their vacancies.
Our Scope: We cover all skilled roles in Kenya and senior roles in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and Zanzibar:
Our Style of Work: We are collaborative in nature, results oriented and have a sense of team spirit in our work.
Does the above appeal to you? Keep reading.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our growing team. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
On a day to day Basis, You will;
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients.
- Report to the Managing Director on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Executive, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Diploma /BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
How to Apply
Apply using this LINK.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.