Career Vacancy : Maintenance Technician Job description
Employment Opportunity : Maintenance Technician Job Recruitment
Vacant Position: Maintenance Technician
Location: Maasai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya
Our company, a market leader in Hospitality, is the first organization to establish tented camps in the famous Maasai Mara Game Reserve. We operate four luxury tented eco-camps in the heart of the prime wildlife viewing areas of the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, among other businesses in Kenya..
We are seeking to hire a dynamic, seasoned and highly skilled Maintenance Technician professional who will be based in Maasai Mara but with regular visits to other company owned properties.
Overview: The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for performing general maintenance and repairs on facility equipment, property structures, in addition to performing grounds maintenance.
Summary of Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform minor building, plumbing, electrical and painting repairs as necessary.
- Enforce preventive maintenance measures.
- Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies.
- Complete inspections of offices, staff quarters, guest utility areas, other structures, etc.
- Respond quickly in the event of need or emergency and notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocols.
- Preparation of monthly repairs and maintenance reports with costs incurred.
- Perform other maintenance duties as required and as may be assigned by the management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in electricals is required.
- Training / Considerable experience in plumbing, masonry, carpentry is a great advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years experience required in a maintenance role leading others in a dynamic team environment. Prior experience working in a camp set up will be a definite advantage too.
- Technically skilled in managing all round maintenance.
- Ability to manage interpersonal conflict situations effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with team working skills.
- Excellent planning, team player and strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively with NO supervision.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and follow specified procedures.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Maintenance Technician) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 8th February 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary and expected salary on your CV.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.