Career Vacancy : Data Analyst Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Data Analyst Job Recruitment
About this role: The Data Analyst (DA) will be expected to process large, raw files and presents clean datasets for management decision making. The DA is a data expert able to work with complex databases, advanced excel and be able to present information in multiple formats using platforms such as Tableau. He/she will be expected to develop dashboards using complex excel formulas and infographics.
- Build and present new dashboards and data visuals on BI platforms that will be relevant to the management, customers and for media presentations.
- Ability to transform raw data and synthesize findings into a clean reports and presentations for managers, senior leadership and external partners.
- Understand and fulfill data related requests made by different departments in the organization such as marketing and customer care in a professional manner.
- Pick raw system data and interpret so as present trends, deviations, patterns, indicators and variances in diagrams, charts graphics and other formats as may be requested by the team from time to time.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Define, improve and develop data collection systems, tools and platforms that optimize on data processing, customization and user friendliness.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information need.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Break down complex data and create presentations during team meetings on topics relevant to the business as may be requested by the management from time to time.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Information Management or other related discipline
- 3– 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Training and experience in Advanced Excel and Access is mandatory
- Ability to build data visuals on BI platforms (e.g. Tableau, Microsoft BI, Qilk) and/or data tables in Big Query using SQL.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (SPSS, SAS etc)
- Knowledge of non-relational database structure
- A business analyst who understands customer data requirements.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates who meets the criteria set above are requested to send their applications to email@example.com so as to reach us on or before 28th February 2019.
Please quote “DATA ANALYST” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please take note that due to high volumes of applications that we receive, we shall not be able to reply to all applicants.
Consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us by 15th March, 2019.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.