Career Vacancy : Credit Bank Limited Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Senior Relationship Manager Job Recruitment
Credit Bank Limited
To support our growth strategy, we are looking for a dynamic, results-oriented professional with strong credentials and relevant work experience to fill the following position:
Senior Relationship Manager
Reporting to the Head of Liabilities, the incumbent will responsible for establishing and cultivating relationship with development partners and the NGO industry players as well developing the
advisory unit of the Bank.
- Responsible for the development of concept notes and viable project proposals in collaboration with development partners and relevant bank departments (Product, Finance, Risk and compliance etc.)
- Work with content contributors to write/edit technical content into concise, understandable responses that are consistent with the bank policies and meets proposal requirements
- Coordinate internal and external funding resources for proposal development.
- Develop and review proposal strategies and winning themes (win-themes) and develop proposal management plan
- Develop training materials and provide advisory services/capacity building to customers and partners as required
- Research new funding opportunities and make appropriate judgments about their potential to realize income and contribute to bidding strategy development
- Undertake key research to understand the Business and project drivers of development industry, customers and potential opportunities
- Keep closely informed about development industry and government funding trends that support the Bank’s target market
- Develop and maintain relationships with consortia members, development partners and relevant government agencies
- Represent the bank in meetings/forums with relevant stakeholders
- Provide training to various departments within the bank on effective proposal writing targeted at development partners.
Minimum qualification and experience required:
- B.A/BSC finance, business, economics or other related field. Masters in relevant field preferred but not required.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in development industry with proven experience in preparing compelling, high-quality documentation (concept notes, presentations, proposals,
budgets, reports, log frames, Theories of Change etc.) for different donor and development audiences.
- Proven experience of establishing and negotiating partnerships between organizations; experience in developing and writing consortia proposals and teaming agreements as part of consortia bid development
- Experience of establishing and cultivating strong donor relationships that have delivered substantially increased income
- Proven experience of evaluating proposals and providing high quality analytical, feedback to the Bank
- Familiarity with M&E tools; theories of change, monitoring frameworks and basic evaluation techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills: ability to be self-directed and take an initiative
- Strong analytical and financial and skills
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the required qualifications and experience to fill in the above position, kindly send your detailed resume together with a cover letter clearly indicating demonstrated
experience and current remuneration to reach the undersigned by February 22, 2019:
Head of Human Resources
Credit Bank Limited,
P.O. Box 61064-00200,
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.