Career Vacancy : Pharmaceutical Industry Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Stores & Procurement Officer Job Recruitment
Job Title: Stores and Procurement Officer
Gross Salary: 40K – 50K
Our client is trading company based in Eldoret dealing in wholesale and retailing of pharmaceuticals and orthopedic products.
They are seeking to hire a Stores and Procurement Officer who will be tasked with ensuring quality and timely procurement of goods and services in the most cost effective manner while adhering to laid down policies and procedures for the company.
- Utilize sales data to manage, develop and serve existing accounts
- Monitor competitor activities and market tends to find new opportunities
- Develop growth strategies for the pharmaceutical business
- Regularly meeting with clients to manage important pathway between the agreement of the sale to the final delivery
- Report compilation and presenting recommendations to senior management
- Build relationships with suppliers and put the customer at the forefront of their strategies and plans
- Analyze market and delivery systems to assess present and future product availability
- Ensuring timely debt collection and reduction of outstanding debts for Key accounts
- Interact with suppliers on a day to day basis negotiate for best market prices, payment period, deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders, expired notice and damaged goods.
- Ensure supplier reconciliation is done in accordance to procedure and follow up to ensure deadlines for payments to suppliers are met.
- Record management and correct verification of all requisitions, following the SOPs
- Forecasting of stock levels to predict purchases for shops and ensure the warehouse is always stocked.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy/ Business/ Procurement
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the wholesaling of pharmaceuticals in a hospital, pharmacy or manufacturing company
- Skilled in using computer and accounting application software and Excellent IT skills.
- Demonstrated experience with contract & Supplier relationship management
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good problem-Solving skills
- Ability to make decisions with accountability
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Stores and Procurement Officer – Pharmacy) to email@example.com before 27th February 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.