Career Vacancy : Business Development Officer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Business Development Officer Job Recruitment
Exciting Career Opportunities in Business Development
Our client is a leading Investment Co-operative with interests in land and housing, financial and equity markets among other investments.
The Institution seeks to grow the investment portfolio, take advantage of market opportunities and cement its position in the market by bringing on board exceptional talent through the following position.
Business Development Officer
Purpose of the Job: The position exists to provide innovative business solutions through feasibility studies, impact assessment, monitoring and creating market linkages across SIC projects with a focus on financial gain.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Study the market and intelligence gathering on demand areas and emerging markets to assist in investment decision making.
- Analyzing project suitability, doing cost analysis benefit on the projects that are to be undertaken by the organization for purchase. Report and advise the management on the same.
- Site visit for the selected projects to gather information regarding the projects and the neighborhood
- Ranking distressed projects and getting key learning information on what is influencing the sales.
- Give timely information on economic and business trends in the country.
- Study stock levels, evaluate demand and advise on need for promotion to be run.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors of Commerce/ Statistics/ Business Administration Degree
- Master in Business Administration is an added advantage
- At least 3 years of progressive experience gained in a reputable organization with proven track record of delivery and experience in Business Investment.
Person Specifications (Knowledge and Skills)
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements
- Result oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move in the Financial Services Sector, please forward your CV to With a Clear Subject Reference of the Position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly indicate your current and expected salary/retainer in your application or CV.
Kindly DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES AND TESTIMONIALS to the application.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
The closing date for applications is Friday 15th March 2019.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.