Career Vacancy : IT Intern Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Wananchi Group Job Recruitment
Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: IT Intern
Department: I.T. Department
Location: Gateway Park
Employment Status / Type: Intern
Position Reporting to: Manager – IT Operations
Manages Others: No
Job Purpose / Summary: Assist in development of inhouse systems to support and complement the business
- Software development
- Database management and development
- The ideal candidate will have excellent IT skills
- The ideal candidate should be able to manage and administer database systems such as MYSQL, Postgres & MSSQL. Any other database management system is an added advantage.
- Ability to diagnose & solve problems in an efficient manner.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of effective communication with customers via a range of different channels.
- Attention to detail.
- Possess a confident & professional manner with strong interpersonal skills.
- Confidence to engage with staff on all levels, self-motivated & capable of working on own initiative as well as part of a small team.
- Good understanding of Microsoft & Linux Platforms.
- Good working knowledge of browser technologies.
- Degree/Diploma in IT related field
- Be honest, flexible, committed and a fast learner
Key Performance Indicators
- Meet project deadlines
- Documentation of systems developed
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV and day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13th March 2019.
The subject line IT Intern.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.