Career Vacancy : Animator Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Intern Animator Job Recruitment
Job Title: Animator – Intern
The role involves producing animations by generating creative ideas in model making of 2D and 3D.
- Liaising with clients and developing animation from their concepts;
- Creating storyboards that depict the script and narrative;
- Drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations;
- Designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment;
- Developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements;
- Using technical software packages, such as Flash, 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Softimage and Cinema 4D;
- Building up accurate, detailed frame-by-frame visuals;
- Recording dialogue and working with editors to composite the various layers of animation (backgrounds, special effects, characters and graphics) in order to produce the finished piece;
- Working to production deadlines and meeting clients’ commercial requirements;
- Working as part of a broader production team, which might include liaising with printers, copywriters, photographers, designers, account executives, website designers or marketing specialists;
- Dealing with diverse business cultures, delivering presentations and finding funding.
- Diploma or Degree in Art & Design/Animation/Graphic or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in Computer applications/MS office suite
- Must be a self-starter capable of working independently and as part of the larger team
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral skills
Send us a cover letter together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us by 22nd March 2019
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.