Career Vacancy : Call Centre Agent Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Hotpoint Appliances Limited Job Recruitment
Hotpoint Appliances Limited, a leading supplier of consumer electronics and entertainment products has an exciting opportunity in their Service Centre.
They are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Main Job Purpose: To answer incoming calls from customers, respond to inquiries, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems, provide information and maintain client and compliant database
Job Responsibility and Accountability
- Answer phone calls and respond to inquiries by clarifying desired information, researching, locating, and providing information to the client.
- Follow up with customers where necessary.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues, exploring answers & alternative solutions, implementing solutions and escalating unresolved problems.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints by clarifying desired information, completing transactions and forwarding requests.
- Maintain call centre database and update customer information in the system.
- Document all call information according to HAL standard operating procedures and generate reports.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities and add value to job accomplishments.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Carry out customer call survey and document in the system (Salesforce and Orion).
- Practice phone etiquette, greet the customer by name, speak in a clear, calm and friendly voice and repeat caller’s issue to verify understanding.
- Relieve the receptionist at Head office over lunch break and when off duty
- Degree in Communication/ Public Relations or a related field
- At least one year’s call centre agent /service industry experience or knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Qualification or experience in customer service or contact centre operations will be an added advantage
- Excellent personal presentation and telephone etiquette.
- Administration oriented and speaks fluent English.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Possess product and operations technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
Other Key Competencies and Skills
- Excellent people /customer service skills.
- IT/ data entry and administration skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good problem analysis and solving skills.
- Good administrative and process skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Pays attention to detail with good judgement skills
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their applications through firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16th March, 2019.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.