Career Vacancy : Hospitality Lecturers Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Hospitality Lecturers Job Recruitment
Job Title: Hospitality Lecturers
Reporting to: The Principal
Job Summary: Our client is an institution of higher learning seeking to hire competitive Hospitality Lecturers with ability to plan and deliver pastry and baking units, Food Production and service units.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Carry out research and prepare up-to-date learning materials.
- Prepare course outlines for all the units allocated and issue to students within the first week of the semester.
- Teach the units allocated by the Head of Department and as reviewed from time to time.
- Evaluate the outcomes of individual learning through formal assessments or informal methods and ensuring feedback is given.
- Ensure the subject course outline is sufficiently covered within the stipulated time period
- Administer/ Supervise related practical lessons.
- Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments
- Prepare and present all the professional documents as required by the academic policy.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Hospitality Management from a recognized institution.
- Diploma in Pastry and Baking/Diploma in Food Production/Diploma Culinary Arts or related area is an added advantage
- Should have a Minimum of 4 years working experience as a trainer
- Experience in a four (4) or five (5) star hotel will be an added advantage.
- Utalii or graduate from a recognized hospitality Institutions is preferred
How to Apply:
Applicants to send their CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Hospitality Lecturers) on or before 27th March, 2019 through firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.