Career Vacancy : Credit Bank Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Security Manager Job Recruitment
To support our growth strategy, we are looking for dynamic, results-oriented professional with strong credentials and relevant work experience to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Chief Manager Risk & Compliance, the incumbent will be responsible for contributing to efficient bank security operations by, gathering proactive intelligence, analyzing and interpreting information on incidents of security lapses and advising on appropriate preventive measures and investigation into theft and fraud.
- Oversee the day-to-day security concerns in all facilities of the bank program including supervision of outsourced security personnel and ensuring their compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities relating to the protection, safeguarding and security of the bank’s assets, employees, customers and other stakeholders
- Oversee the day-to-day operations and effectiveness of assigned security technology and programs.
- Ensure that all surveillance, access controls, burglar alarms and other security systems across the Bank establishments are in sound working condition, monitored and serviced.
- Conduct security audit exercise within the bank’s premises and submit a comprehensive report detailing the shortcoming of the Bank premises along with recommendations to eliminate or mitigate any risk of instructions and enhance the level of security at each premise
- Serve as liaison with the police, fire and other security-related agencies and service providers
- Assists in conducting internal and external investigations and prepare reports to the disciplinary committee.
- Responsible for carrying case load and referring cases to law enforcement for investigation and prosecution; testify when required on behalf of the Bank and presentation of witnesses to court.
- Develop and oversee standard operating procedures and implementation of physical security systems for both employees and facilities/premises protection
- Responsible either directly or indirectly (working with professional firm) for staff vetting during on boarding or necessary ongoing staff reviews.
- Assist in coordination BCP/DRP efforts from a security perspective.
- Monthly report on security matters and annual security training to all Bank employees
Minimum qualification and experience required:
- Degree in Physical Security Management or equivalent
- 7+ years of proven professional experience in the security field at Management level
- Relevant experience in investigation frauds and fraud related matters
- Proven experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV)
- Sound knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Excellent surveillance and emergency response skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills as well as high ethical conduct are prerequisite
- Superior professionalism and judgment
- Strong work ethic
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the required qualifications and experience to fill in the above position, kindly send your detailed resume together with a cover letter clearly indicating demonstrated experience in current role and current remuneration to reach the undersigned by March 22, 2019:
Head of Human Resources
Credit Bank Limited,
P.O. Box 61064-00200,
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.