Career Vacancy : Proctor & Allan E.A. Ltd Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Technical Machine Operator Job Recruitment
Proctor & Allan E.A. Ltd
Vacancy Announcement: Technical Machine Operator
- Running of Production lines – To operate machinery involved in producing food & feed products and ensuring a job well done in the eyes of the consumer.
- Meet Hourly Performance Attainment – Monitor production machine performance and solve arising technical issues to achieve zero breakdowns and zero defects.
- Perform machine startups, shut downs & changeover activities – Carry out product and process changeovers/wash-outs to maintain quality standards whilst minimizing the impact to the production plan.
- Quality assurance/Food Safety – Monitor and control the production process and keep a keen eye on machine parameters and ensure they are maintained at regulated limits. This will aid in meeting set Quality parameters & Food safety standards
- Implement Safety standards – Ensure all protocols involving safety during operations are adhered to.
- Equipment Maintenance- Carry out equipment maintenance as per the set schedules to ensure they operate safely ensuring no downtime and product defects.
Education and Experience
- Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 3 years minimum experience as a machine operator in the food manufacturing industry.
Do you have the above qualifications and are excited to be part of a winning team?
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 29th March 2019.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.