Career Vacancy : Marketing Officer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Marketing Officer Job Recruitment
Our client, an agricultural production startup venture based in Johannesburg, South Africa is seeking to hire a Marketing Officer on a three (3) years contract.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Marketing Officer will be responsible for the day to day activity of running the inventory, machinery and warehouse operations.
Job Purpose: To develop marketing strategies resulting to revenue growth, identifying convertible leads, creating and monitoring market trends and developing new products that are consistent with the market demands.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement and continuously update marketing policies and procedures.
- Expand and develop marketing platforms for the farm produce.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities to promote products, including the selection of product and accessories to be displayed during promotional activities.
- Develop pricing strategy for new markets and potential customers in collaboration with the Executive Director and Project Manager.
- Gather market intelligence and monitor market trends, assessing demand for current products, future potential of the current products and potential for new products.
- Advise on local, national and international factors affecting the buying and selling of the products and provide recommendations on any factors that present challenges.
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for our product.
- Prepare monthly reports on marketing initiatives and overall business performance
- Any other duties that may be given by the supervisor
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a business related course
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in a similar field
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Interest in agriculture, the international development industry, social enterprises
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision but also in small group settings
- Exceptional organizational, time management and project management skills
- Ability to work independently in the field, while still submitting reports and updates on time
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover letter to email@example.com clearly quoting ‘Marketing Officer’ on the email subject not later than 15th April, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is an equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate applicants on any basis.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.