Career Vacancy : ISP Work Kenya Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Project Supervisor Job Recruitment
Position: Project Supervisor for ISP Work
1. Manage all HFC teams working in the field
2. Manage and plan, teams, project materials, Tools and transport.
3. EHS and Quality checks for the project.
4. Compile and document reports
5. Communication liaison with all stakeholders
6. Project planning.
7. Make sure projects are completed on time and budget
- Leadership skills
- Well organized
- Fiber home technical skills
- Good communication skills
1. Degree in IT/Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering
2. Project management Certification
3. Proficient in excel.
4. Over 5years’ experience working on fiber to homes and/or related projects.
5. Able to work long hours with high percentage availability rate.
6. Driving License
All applications to be sent to human resource office email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16/04/2019.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.