Career Vacancy : One Acre Fund Job Description
Employment Opportunity : ITO Tablet Coordinator Job Recruitment
One Acre Fund
Job Title: ITO Tablet Coordinator
Location: Kakamega, Kenya
Job Description: The Tablet Coordinator will be central to the organizational shift from the traditional paper contract enrollment system to the Mobile Enrollment system. He/She will be the primary contact with the Field Team and other departments to ensure timely and efficient set up of 2000+ mobile devices to be used by Field Officers during enrollment.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Tablet Support:
- Primary contact for Mobile/Tablet issues. Both hardware and software issues.
- Program Innovations and Field Operation’s first point of escalation for mobile/tablet support issues.
- Test and implement mobile/tablet setup, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance standards for use in the organization.
- Test and implement mobile/tablet management for the organization.
- Test and implement mobile/tablet inventory management techniques for the organization.
- Test and implement the mobile/tablet enrollment procedure to enable tablet enrollment.
- Android configuration – User, Admin, security
- Knowledge of Google products. Particularly G-Suite and Google Play store
2. Act as a department liaison:
- Work closely with Mobile Team Lead to plan and coordinate Mobile/tablet Setup and configuration activities.
- Heavy coordination with Program Innovations and Field Operations staff on matters regarding usability, features, issues and feedback.
- Heavy coordination with Development/IT Development regarding feature/function changes, streamlining device setup.
- Coordinating with Program Innovations, Development, Field Operations, Procurement, and other departments regarding mobile/tablet purchase, setup, configuration, and maintenance.
- Manage/coordinate mobile/tablet hardware/software requests from other departments.
3. Documentation and reporting:
- Follow and write mobile support documentation i.e. processes (setup, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance).
- Keep track of problems and repairs-log all tasks performed and provide for check-ins.
- Daily interface with the Mobile Device Management team for reporting and identification of issues.
- Compile weekly reports as determined by the Mobile Team Lead and program needs.
4. Frequent field visits to test, observe, implement, critique and build experience with mobile tools.
5. Liaison between Mobile Team Lead and OAF staff
Career Growth and Development: We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Specific qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the IT field preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in a busy IT environment.
- Ability to observe field execution and draw process improvements.
- Ability to draw the right balance between efficiency and cost savings as a benchmark for process improvements.
- Great communication skills. Particularly the ability to tailor information to match an audience.
- Ability to connect day to day work with broader OAF mission.
- Good organizational skills and exceptional at multi-tasking.
- Ability to translate Department Objective Key Results to personal goals.
- Ability to work independently to meet project objectives in time.
- Great IT device troubleshooting skills
- Conversant with MS Office.
- Conversant with Google Suite.
- Willing to live in Kakamega.
- Strong communication (written and oral).
- Fluent in English.
Application Deadline: 19th April 2019
Preferred Start Date: 29th April 2019
Job Location: Kakamega, Kenya.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Duration: Full-time job
Benefits: Health insurance, paid time off
CLICK HERE to apply online
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.