Career Vacancy : Travel Industry Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Service center sales agent Job Recruitment
Our Client in a Travel Industry is urgently seeking to recruit a service center sales agent to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Organize travel arrangement from beginning to end, through booking tickets and hotel accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc.)
- Collect deposits and balance payment from passengers
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for refund based on ticket rules
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Liaise with sales and marketing to create attractive offers
- Arrange travel for business and vacation customers
- Determine customers’ needs and preferences, such as schedules and costs
- Plan and arrange tour packages suitable for prospective customer
- Find fare and schedule information
- Make alternative booking arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related discipline from a reputable university
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a travel agency
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service
- Customer and Relationship Management
- Negotiation and Persuasion
- Coordination Skill
- Effective Time Management Skill
- Customer service
If qualified Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title SALES AGENT.
Submission deadline is 17th May 2019.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.