Career Vacancy : House Keeping Supervisor Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Oasis Healthcare Group Limited Job Recruitment
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru.
Job Title: House Keeping Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
Main Purpose: Reporting to the Administrator, the successful candidate will help in running the day to day operations of the house keeping responsibilities like, cleaning, laundry works, food quality amongst others.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Assigns and supervise workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Investigating complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and taking corrective action.
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Coordinating work activities among departments.
- Conducting orientation training and in-service training to explaining policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
- Evaluating records to forecast department personnel requirements.
- Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operations on a regular basis.
- Prepares reports concerning room occupancy and department expenses.
- Ensuring that all rooms are inspected and cared for according to standards.
- Protecting equipment and ensure that there are no inadequacies.
- Notifying superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances.
- Dealing with complaints and requests with professionalism and patience.
- Adhering strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company related practices.
- Diploma in Hospitality from a recognized institution.
- Degree in Hospitality will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of two year relevant experience.
- Ability to multitask.
- Transparent and honest.
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Specialist Hospital along Hospital Road in Kisii town.
Online to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Applications to reach us before close of business 28/06/2019.
Remember to quote the job title as ‘House Keeping Supervisor’ on the email Subject.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.