Career Vacancy : Supply Chain & Logistics Manager Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Supply Chain & Logistics Manager Job Recruitment
Position Title: Supply Chain & Logistics Manager
Reports to: Global Operations Leader
Salary: Ksh. 150,000 – 250,000
Our client, a global leader in housing and building materials, products and services is seeking to Supply Chain and Logistic Manager to be based in Nigeria.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain & logistics management strategy
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
- Implement solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing teams to determine best vendors and distributors
- Liaise with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for 5-7 years
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships with people all over the world.
- Ability to analyze data and understand connections.
- Talent for recognizing the opportunities for process improvement in those connections.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send CVs to email@example.com by 27th July 2019.
Clearly indicate “Supply Chain and Logistics Manager- Nigeria” on the email subject.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.